Take Action for Animals
1.Look for and buy Certified Humane® products - to find Certified Humane® products available near you, visit our "Where to Buy" section.
2. If your store does not stock foods that are Certified Humane®, download a "product request" formto give to your local store manager. We also have a "turkey request" form and a "dairy product request" form to download (if you are unable to download, please contact Humane Farm Animal Care to have these mailed to you).
3. If your store does carry Certified Humane® products, let them know you shop there because they stock these products. Download a Certified Humane Comment Card and bring it to the customer service desk or drop it in their customer comment box. Grocers need to hear that they have business because they carry Certified Humane® products, and that you as a consumer may bring them more business because of these products.
4.Have your family and friends sign a petition asking your local supermarket to stock products that are Certified Humane®.Download a petition form here.
5. Volunteer your time by sharing brochures, grocer request forms, and promotional materials with your friends and family. Email your mailing address to email@example.com, indicating that you would like to volunteer.
6. Encourage your favorite food brands to become certified and to use Certified Humane Raised and Handled® ingredients in their products. You can contact them by using the website addresses on the packages of products that you purchase.
7. Sign up for our email news updates – stay updated on our progress.