Take Action for Animals
1. Look for and buy Certified Humane® products - to find Certified Humane® products available near you, visit our "Where to Buy" section.
2. If your store does not stock foods that are Certified Humane®, download a "product request" form to give to your local store manager. We also have a "turkey request" form and a "dairy product request" form to download (if you are unable to download, please contact Humane Farm Animal Care to have these mailed to you).
3. If your store does carry Certified Humane® products, let them know you shop there because they stock these products. Download a Certified Humane Comment Card and bring it to the customer service desk or drop it in their customer comment box. Grocers need to hear that they have business because they carry Certified Humane® products, and that you as a consumer may bring them more business because of these products.
4.Have your family and friends sign a petition asking your local supermarket to stock products that are Certified Humane®. Download a petition form here.
5. Contact Humane Farm Animal Care and request an information packet that includes brochures about the Certified Humane® program. Distribute these to your family and friends telling them about the program, so they too, can look for and buy products with the Certified Humane® label on them.
6. Encourage your favorite food brands to become certified and to use Certified Humane Raised and Handled® ingredients in their products. You can contact them by using the website addresses on the packages of products that you purchase.
7. Sign up for our email news updates – stay updated on our progress.